April 4, 2008

TA's Last Night: What Went Down

MADS EXCLUSIVE.

Last night we posted that an "emergency" went down at the TA's. Here's what we now know happened...

"A dried out plumbing trap resulted in sulfur gas leaking into TA 58," we're told. Residents began to feel lightheaded and eventually pulled the fire alarm and evacuated. The fire department took the vitals of the residents but were unable to discover the source of the gas smell. Jim Kelly, the Environmental Health and Safety Inspector, later discovered the dried out trap.

The residents moved back in today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

JIM KELLY'S THE MAN.

Anonymous said...

true

caitlinmae said...

TA 58, eh?
that marcy levitan must be up to no good...