- Memorize the Dewey Decimal System, & recite it to liven up dinner parties.
- Reshelve the educational theory books under "fiction".
- Check out all copies of books on how to improve your memory, then tell the librarian you can't remember where they are.
- Instead of checking things in, offer to buy them. Don't take no for an answer!
- Stand near the exit gates, & "beep" as people walk through.
- Ask the librarian how to turn the videotape over to watch the other side.
- Ask the reference librarian for all information about the negative consequences of losing ones' temper; act really impatient while he or she looks.
- Go to a computer near the circulation desk, hold the mouse like a microphone & repeatedly ask where the computer books are.
- Attend the story hour & tell them your inner child just wants to listen.
Any other ideas?