December 1, 2010

By Word Of Mouth: Fire In THs

Not all of the details on this are confirmed, but we hear that there was a small fire in D Block of the THs last night. According to a tipster, a gas fire erupted while someone was cooking. Then a student who happened to be walking by ran inside and put out the fire with an extinguisher. The fire department also responded with several vehicles.

Fire alarms go off almost daily in the THs, so frequently that Res Life has moved up their inspections of the houses, usually done over winter break, to this week.

No comments: