- "Got to watch Ira Glass speak today. Had a total NPRgasm."
- "Saw Ira Glass speak at my school tonight. He's pretty awesome. He had music and everything."
- "I came into the lecture with a childhood grudge against Ira Glass and came out thinking its the best lecture I've seen at Vassar."
- "IRA GLASS is the greatest."
- "Every time Ira Glass giggled, I wanted to take another piece of clothing off. Also p.s. best lecture I've seen at Vassar"
- "ira glass at vassar. it was pretty dope"
- "Ira Glass at Vassar. #fuckyeah
- "Kind of have a huge crush on ira"
And those who didn't make it to the lecture are expressing their dismay:
- "can't believe I missed Ira Glass speak. also can't believe I didn't know who he was until today.
- dammit. sorry i missed it!"
- "I wish I wasn't such a walking biological weapon right now so I could go to this awesome lecture"
Meanwhile, Vassar students aren't the only ones talking about Ira Glass today...
Update: We just got this email and picture from a reader: "For the person who posted about stripping as Ira giggled, here's a picture I took of Ira giggling last night. Pretty adorable."